|Group||Polyurethane tension cross screen mesh|
|Min. Order||10 piece|
|Terms of Payment||T/T|
|Open area rate||28%-35%|
|Hardness||65-85 shore A|
|Service life||2-3 months|
1. Light in weight, reduced energy consumption;
2. High damping capacity resulting in reduced noise;
3. New structure, offering an easy assembling and disassembling;
4. Good resilience leading to a higher bounce frequency of materials and increased screen efficiency;
5. Apertures of screen can be deformed within a certain limit, resulting in a reduced probability of aperture blockage by the material;
6. Screen panels and plates may be framed with different material in the pressure molding process, extending the service life;
7. Products with a service life between 6 and 24 months can be designed depending on the user's requirements and the operating conditions.
8. Different apertures of screen can be designed per the user's requirements.
(Note: in principle the diameter of sizing with rubber plate screening shall be greater than 6mm.)